Monday, July 29, 2013

Thanks Sponsors

  So here is a quick little bit to say thanks to all of K-Blue Racing’s 2013 sponsors.  As I was getting ready to race this past Saturday evening in Prescott, AZ at the 12 Hours at Night race I had a brief moment flash in front of me that said “Wow look at how awesome the sponsors are this year.”

  So as I got there and pulled the bike off the car I was staring at my Stan’s ZTR Crest ready to go.  Then I proceeded to check the air pressure and pump them up a little with my Serfas pump.  Set up my Serfas lights on the handle bars and then pulled my POC helmet out to set up my back-up Serfas light on there.  Pulled out my Polar water bottles and filled them with my GU Roctane.  Lastly pulled out the GU Chomps and GU Roctane to have ready for fueling.  The list goes on and on for the awesome products you all supported us with.


  A huge thanks to GU, Serfas, Stan’s NoTubes, Polar, Geigerrig, Mike’s Bike Chalet and Geax for all their support this year.  You guys are awesome and thanks so so much.  I’ll get a small race report for this weekend up in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment